Our TINY Story
TINY e PAPER CO makes 100% pure hemp paper on a commercial scale within a nominal cost increase over its tree paper version.
We make our hemp paper out of hemp stalks and the waste from CBD Extractors, taking care of 2 problems within the cannabis industry and beyond.....selling our products/running our companies using a smarter resource than trees and utilizing a lot of waste being generated by a rapidly growing category.
Why hemp paper?
- Hemp paper can be whitened without bleach but instead using hydrogen peroxide, a natural substance which doesn’t poison waterways.
- Hemp paper can last 100’s of years longer than wood-pulp paper as it doesn’t decompose nearly as fast and doesn’t yellow with age.
- Hemp contains low levels of lignin (organic polymers found in the cell wall of plants), and high levels of cellulose, making it easier to process into paper than trees.
- Hemp is ready for harvesting in 90 - 120 days and grows from 10 - 20 feet tall vs. trees taking 20 - 50 years to cultivate.
- Hemp can revitalize the earth, save our trees, increase the capabilities of our paper and utilize waste all while it heals the mind body and soul. We think this is all pretty freaking awesome!
Our 1st commercial roll!
Meet our TINY team!
CEO | Founder
I started my career path in retail and moved into a corporate structure marking my way as a Marketing, Sales, Branding and CPG expert until I decided to get some smaller table experience under my belt and moved to Silicon Valley to join the Startup community. What changed my life was finding my way into the cannabis industry working for a large premium vaporizer company where I was able to marry my professional career with a plant I am personally passionate about. It felt like coming home.
I started TINY e PAPER after a serendipitous conversation over happy hour with a friend about hemp paper in Nov 2017. The proverbial lightbulb went off, and TINY e PAPER was born. Here too is where I started my own hemp education and realized just how important and special this plant is.
I can’t do this alone! So, I found some of the best and brightest in hemp and other skill sets such as marketing and branding expertise and have added them to the TINY e TEAM as advisors and product developers. I am creating a hemp movement, and that requires participation from a larger group. So join us on our mission to save the planet one plant at at time!
Give us a jingle!
We look forward to hearing from you! Feel free to drop us a note.
Follow Us on Social Media!